Cynthia has called the Napa Valley her home for over 30 years.
Her entire focus is helping her clients achieve their dreams whether selling their property, buying a home or investment properties. She will tell you with a big smile that being a Realtor is not a job; it is her passion!
After carefully listening to each client, she develops a successful plan of action. Cynthia has a full, professional support staff behind her and a strong and talented team of lenders, architects, attorneys, engineers, land use consultants, investment property managers, property and environmental inspectors, licensed contractors, interior designers, stagers, photographers and landscapers.
If you are looking for someone who knows and loves this Community and the experience to help you achieve your goals, call Cynthia. For her, nothing is more important than your success!
Affiliations and Associations:
- Licensed California Real Estate Agent
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
- Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley – Top 5 office in California
- e-Pro Certified – Internet Marketing Expert
- Graduate CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- Member of Trusted Agent Network
- Member and Past Chairman – LGRC – Local Government Relations Committee for North Bay Association of Realtors – Napa County
- Member of LCRC – Local Candidate Recommendation Committee for North Bay Association of Realtors
- Member of Napa Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Women Council of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Professional Women
Awards and recognitions:
- Consistent recipient of Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society- Designation (Awarded to The Top 12% Agents Internationally for closed sales)
- Top 8% among Coldwell Banker Agents in North America for Listing sales
- Top 9% among Coldwell Banker Agents in North America for Buyers sales